Coke or Water?
Also see http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/9/soda_dangers.htm
Also see how the phosphoric acid in coke and pepsi ( and other soft drinks as well) literally
dissolve the enamel on your teeth. http://www.naturalnews.com/041933_phosphoric_acid_teeth_sodas.html
We all know that water is important but I've
never seen it written down like this before.
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world population)
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pains for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day? A minimum of half your body weight in ounces.
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous China.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of
Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
8. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It
will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or Coke?
Coke acts as an acidic cleaner. The amount of acid in soda is enough to wear away at the enamel of your teeth, making them more susceptible to decay. In tests done on the acidity levels of soda, certain ones were found to have PH levels as low as 2.5. To put that into perspective, consider that battery acid has a pH of 1 and pure water has a pH of 7.
To prove Coke does not belong in the human body, here are 20 practical ways you can use Coke as a domestic cleaner:
Removes grease stains from clothing and fabric
Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also loosens rusty bolts
Removes blood stains from clothing and fabric.
Cleans oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
Descales a kettle (same method as with burnt pans)
Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
Cleans your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
Makes pennies shine; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
Dissolves a tooth; Use a sealed container…takes a while but it does work.
Removes gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes. Gum will wipe off.
Removes stains from vitreous china.
Got a dirty pool? Adding two 2-liter bottles of Coke clears up rust.
You can remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet Coke over it.
Remove marker stains from carpet. Applying Coke, scrubbing and then clean with soapy water will remove marker stains.
Cleans a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
Strips paint off metal furniture. Soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface.
Now can you imagine what is does to your stomach lining?
Who needs the ‘household and cleaning’ section at the hardware store when we have Coke.
Read more at:http://www.thoughtpursuits.com/20-practical-uses-coca-cola-proof-coke-belong-human-body/